Urgent Opening for MNC at Airoli Location.
Shift Timing-24*7 (2 Rotational off)
1. Responsible for credit authorization and approvals within threshold allocated.
2. Develop automation tools/macros for Revenue Assurance groups to identify potential revenue leakage
3. Track and resolve billing issues for all of Consumer FBO
4. Perform monthly scorecard reporting for various activities
5. Create reporting that is provided to Finance leadership to assess incremental impact on forecast and
explain variances in actuals to forecast.
6. Farming activities includes the execution of exception handling and review, running reports, identifying
exceptions, performing queries, root cause identification and recovering revenue.
7. Perform DTV SAT and OTT investigations to identify gaps in the process/system and provide controls to fix
the issues that result in loss of revenue and/or excessive costs
8. Partner with Bill Quality Change Management team in supporting conversion bill auditing activities
9. Provide hands on support in meetings, lead bill reviews, provide feedback, track review
progress/outcomes, issue tickets/defects, and participate in issue troubleshooting and burndown/closure
10. Review accounts and bills, log production issues, participate in troubleshooting and solution sessions
11. Compile and manage audit checklists
12. Occasional troubleshooting. Pulling and working with reports and data for bill messaging.
13. Responsible for analysis of work intake, troubleshooting, working production issues.
14. Supervision of the bill messaging configuration functions.
15. Provide leadership and hands on performance of DTV Conversion testing for both mock 'stare and
compare' and production audits and reviews
16. Support client teams on billing impacts related to project deliverables and due dates. Follow standards for
requirements, Testing & Launch
17. Deliver and provide status on strategic projects that improve eligibility, experience and efficiency in Target
SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
Analytical ability to organize, evaluate, and present complex data with excellent written and oral skills
Knowledge of telecommunications services
Stakeholder management skills
Effective communication skills
Knowledge in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
Working knowledge of Excel experience
Ability to handle critical situations and complexity
Customer service skills
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Established in 1999, CareerNet is the leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions to the Technology, Knowledge Services, Banking and Financial Services sectors in India. The leadership team has several decades of collective experience working for global services and consulting firms and are alumni of premier educational institutions in India
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd