Greetings from CareerNet Consulting!!
CareerNet (www.careernet.co.in) is an integrated recruitment consulting organization offering professional services to technology, knowledge and BFSI and retail sector. We have talent search practices focused on each level of experience, function and domain. We leverage our expertise to provide companies an end-to-end talent search experience ranging from the key senior hires to university recruiting. We have a client base of more than 300 companies and have offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Delhi to cater to these requirements.
Presently we have an excellent opportunity with one of the leading Semi Conductor Manufacturing Company which could be of interest to you. Please find the details below.
- Bachelors degree in finance/accounting required; Masters degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in accounting, finance or financial management
- Stint in manufacturing set-up is preferred
- Industry knowledge not required, but preferred
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Working with Business Partners supporting the Companys forecast cycles:
- Supporting, analyzing, and assisting in the preparation and review of Business Unit annual operating budgets, periodic forecast and analysis
- Developing budgets, financial forecasts, operating plans and modeling tools
- Analyzing actual operating results and identifying key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifying actual results versus forecast
- Preparing Business Unit presentations that summarize budget and analysis in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format
- Preforming monthly/quarterly close processes and activities
- Ensuring data integrity thorough research and analysis of variances
- Performing Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules
- Assisting with requests related to internal/external audits and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance including PBC preparation and Key Control testing
- Initiating and engaging in continuous process improvement
- Solid accounting and financial skills
- Strong technical abilities including experience with SAP and advance Excel. Database skills including Access, DBA, SQL, etc. a plus
- Good analytical, organizational, planning and initiation skills
- Must be able to work well with people and promote a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work timings will be overlap with NA for 3-4 hours. Should be open to stretch during Month/Quarter close and Planning cycles and support stakeholders as required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Finance, HR/Industrial Relations, Other Management
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Soumya Dhamangi
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address :Plot No 53, Kariyammana Agrahara,Devarabisanahalli, Next to Intel Junction, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur Post