1. Provide subject matter expertise in at least one of the risk concepts within Card and Consumer Assets viz., Acquisitions, Approve/Decline, Line Management, Pricing etc.
2. Execute strong project management skills and ensure timely delivery of projects/analysis
3. Delegate work among team members and ensure effective and quality output
4. Build and nurture strong relationship with key stakeholders
5. Provide effective coaching/mentoring to the team and play critical role in team development
6. Take lead in conducting critical analysis for the portfolio including but not limited to Product/Portfolio Diagnosis, Sherwood Deployment, Credit Policy Review, Market/Product benchmarking etc.
7. Create robust documentation around existing strategies and processes
8. Identifying gaps and marginal growth segments
9. Implement best practices for Originations & Account Management policies and strategies
10. Propose modification / redevelopment of strategies as required.
11. Implement robust portfolio and strategy monitoring and tracking reports. Develop hypotheses about customer behavior and profitable growth scenarios and apply the right mix of qualitative and quantitative research techniques to identify causes and solutions
12. Identify opportunities for standardization of analytical processes to bring in effectiveness and gain efficiency
13. Drive innovation for self and team to deliver incremental business value to the Region
The ideal candidate combines strong business and analytical skills with proven ability in project management. He should be a good team player and has the ability to take the team in the right direction.
Bachelors degree in mathematics/ statistics/ economics or equivalent; Masters degree is preferred
At least 9+ years of relevant experience in analytics preferably in the fields like Strategy Development, Loss Forecasting/Reserving , Modeling, Risk Strategy, Marketing etc.
Excellent communication skills with technical (the team) and non-technical (senior entity management in region) counterparts; being able to "translate" between the two worlds is the major thing in the day to day work.
Strong analytical skills with an ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
Good organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Prior experience in managing risk activities in retail lending is essential.
Prior experience in managing Retail portfolios such as Mortgage, Cards, Loans and Overdrafts
Prior project management experience would be preferred
Prior experience with acquisition risk strategy, account management strategy or strategy analysis and portfolio management would be preferred. Exposure to TRIAD and SMG3 would be a plus.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 33,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd