Grade - Executive
Department - Sales
Reporting structure - Key Accounts Manager
Location - Chennai
Job Objective: To develop the assigned Key accounts and to identify, acquire and manage new key accounts.
Educational Qualifications - Graduate/ PG
Work Experience in years(Industry specific) - 3-10 years
Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
1. Planning and Organizing
2. Relationship Management
3. Presentation Skills
4. Good communication & Coordination Skills
5. Team worker
6. Influencing Skills
7. Strong Analytical skills
Language Proficiency - English and Tamil would be an advantage
IT Knowledge - Good working knowledge of MS Office
Travel - 50-70 %
1. Totally accountable for the assigned key accounts both for growth in volumes
2. Monthly tracking of volume, territory sales, share and other parameters.
3. To develop an Annual Customer Plan for all the accounts and get customer
buy-in. To execute against the same.
4. Account Management that involves developing existing key accounts through
innovative consumer and trade promotions, packaging /pricing strategies and
5. Work closely with the Merchandising team to design, acquire and place
merchandising material suited to the Key account.
6. Develop promotions specific to the key account in coordination with
marketing and implement the same
7. Analyzing post activity results and create and maintain archive of successes
8. Negotiate, convert and secure long term deals with competition key accounts
at a reasonable cost.
9. Tracking new promotions in competition brands and accounts.
10.Training of bartenders/waiters for suggestive selling.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales Executive / Officer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd