Hope you are doing great.
Excellent job opportunity with a product based company,Hyderabad.
Please find below the job Description and revert in case you are interested to apply for the same.
This position is responsible for designing, architecting and building DevOps frameworks, tools and continuous integration/deployment pipelines to assist in developing, automating, configuring, deploying,provisioning and integrating the systems, products and applications in SaaS hosting infrastructure.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career.
An ideal background will include (Required skills):
8+ years of working experience in Product Containerization and DevOps tools & platforms such as Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes and Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc).
Excellent application architecture and development awareness - architectural patterns, development lifecycle and tools, programming techniques, methods, languages, DevOps methods and tools, Agile / SAFe etc.
Strong in scripting languages (Ant, Shell, Python etc.) and OO programming (Java).
Solid understanding of CI best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins.
Strong experience with version control systems (like Git) and their use in release management, branching, merging, and integration strategies.
Experience in product installation, upgrade and configuration in both Linux and Windows platforms
Strong understanding of systems fundamentals including OS, networking, storage, load balancing, etc.
Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Expertise in working with Agile/SCRUM teams
Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
* DevOps technologies, methodologies and processes.
* Dockers & containers.
* Orchestration Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker Swarm, Openstack, etc.
* Automation (CI/CD) Jenkins, microservice environment deployments, artifactories.
* DevOps deployment tools Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Docker Compose
* Cloud/PaaS Environments (commercial, government & intelligence) Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix
* Logging/monitoring tools CloudWatch, DataDog, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Kafka
* Scripting/programming languages Ant, Shell, Phython, Java, Go
* UNIX/Linux administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, & security
Bachelor's or Masters degree or global equivalent in a business-related field.
Work within a self-directed Agile team; commit to work and own the outcome.
Demonstrate and cultivate a passion for delivering high quality products aligned with customer needs; increase customer exposure to build empathy.
Employ continuous learning; build domain expertise and keep abreast on new technology, processes, systems and tools.
Actively communicate and collaborate across functional boundaries.
Thanks & Regards,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd