Have good understanding of business domain, functional goals, and the required technical expertise.
Be well conversant with FIM guidelines of risk classification & provisioning and be able to assess the gaps
Be familiar with the macro-economic environment of region
Ensure completeness of analysis as required and document results and formally present findings to management. Diagnose and resolve moderate to complex issues.
Ensure delivery of high quality analytical solutions for the existing clients / engagements.
Support to develop a consulting culture within team that seeks out opportunities to expand & deepen relationships with existing clients
Coordinate &Partner with various functions like Collections, Finance, Strategy, CVM to create an interactive environment of information and feedback sharing and identifying risks & opportunities for business
Ensure customer satisfaction on all deliverables
Translate key analytical solutions as generic and re-deployable across regions / countries.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
Ensure teams business delivery , system accesses, enforcement of compliance & business policies and people performance
Keep governance as a point of focus in all activities and religiously follow guidelines without a miss.
Leadership & Teamwork
Develop and maintain relationships and work well with all levels of management.
Inspire trust & credibility among team members, business clients and other stakeholders through highest level of personal integrity, and ethical behavior
Support to develop a culture committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service and healthy, open, transparent, honest team environment.
Supports diversity and adapts style and language according to the demands of the situation.
Encourages the sharing of knowledge and information across teams and leverages from experience and learning from others
Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels for mutually positive outcome
Provides relevant training, development opportunity to team members
aborates well across different functional areas.
Problem Solving & Innovative Thinking
Provides actionable analytical solutions for business problems.
Leverages external / internal information while providing business solutions.
Supports innovative analytical thinking & solutions that results into improved business performance
1. Bachelors degree in mathematics/ statistics/ economics or equivalent; Masters degree is preferred
2. Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Experience in Credit Risk Strategy Development, Loss Forecasting/Reserving etc will be added advantage
3. Excellent communication skills with technical (the team) and non-technical (senior entity management in region) counterparts; being able to "translate" between the two worlds is the major thing in the day to day work.
4. Strong analytical skills with an ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
5. Good organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
6. Prior experience in managing risk activities in retail lending is essential.
7. Prior experience in managing Retail portfolios such as Mortgage, Cards, Loans and Overdrafts.
8. Knowledge of Loss Forecasting techniques & prior experience with Provisioning process.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
The leadership team has several decades of collective experience working for global services and consulting firms and are alumni of premier educational institutions in India.
At CareerNet, we proactively build and maintain enduring relationships with high quality professionals through the lifecycle of their careers.
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd