Greetings of the day!!
We have an excellent job opportunity for you for the role of "National Sales Manager - PL / BL" with one of our leading NBFC client based in Mumbai.
About Our Client:
Our client is a Non- Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which provides Wholesale and Retail lending solutions to Corporate and Retail customers respectively across geographies and businesses. Our client endeavors to offer complementary financial solutions to its customers who have unique financing requirements. Their portfolio of products on the retail side include Loan Against Debt Mutual Funds & Bonds and Loan Against Property. In the Wholesale lending space, they cater to Special Situations Funding, Structured and Mezzanine Financing and Real-Estate Financing requirements of Corporates. They strive to foster robust relationships with our clients and to be a preferred financial solutions provider.
Grade: DVP / VP
Experience required: Must have 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience into Personal Loan / Business Loans
Job Location: Mumbai
CTC: Open for discussion (Salary would not be an constraint for right candidate)
Reporting To: Retail Business Head
- PL/BL Sales for a Minimum of 10 years
- Handled a minimum of 2 regions
- Has managed a team size of >20 - 30 people
- DSA / Channel Management
- Vendor Management
- Understanding of Credit & Collections on Mortgages would be an added advantage
- Ability to work directly with the top most senior management on sales strategy
- Sharp acumen to help increase customer acquisition, shorten sales cycles, and build a team to scale
- Experience in developing, communicating and translating sales business strategy into action plans in conjunction with the business strategy
- Manage sales activities of your team including supervision of contracts, direct sales, customer relations, vendor relations and related financial performance
Team Management and Leadership Skills
1. Manage PAN India business with Complete Business P/L responsibilities
2. Own, Organize, motivate and lead sales teams and ensure the team reaches sales targets.
3. Build teams, Region wise target setting and reviewing the same as per the market dynamics, assisting the team in achieving the same.
4. Willing to spend enough time with the product and technology teams and structure the discussions such that both sides have a way to assess and engage.
5. Engage and execute business strategies in consultation with functional teams.
6. Work with Regional teams to develop the plan for company product portfolio & expansion.
7. Conduct market analytics (product benchmarking, customer segmentation & profiling, competition landscaping, competitor sales etc.)
8. Work with key internal/external stakeholders to identify New Product Introduction (NPI) opportunities
9. Publishing relevant MIS and share analysis with Stakeholders.
Interested candidates can email their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org