- Analytics Projects, R (Python or any other exp pref), Project Management End to End
- Strong commercial awareness, identifying opportunities to grow
- business and taking active part in Market objectives setting and prioritization.
- Interact regularly with Market leadership to set and manage
- expectations aligned to teams capabilities.
- Responsible for team resourcing and budgeting.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art, data-driven exploratory analysis as well as predictive and decision models to solve business problems across the ad-tech industry.
- Plans hiring needs of the team in advance based on market goals, strategy, vision and ensures the team has right set of skills and expertise to deliver.
- Mitigating delivery risks in conjunction with Trader / Sales / Solution Engineers.
- Troubleshooting tech/product hindrance across challenging campaigns.
- Implement, enforce and monitor best practices, drive the Internal tool adoption in the market.
- Play key stakeholder role in internal tool development.
- Inspire and lead a talented team of analysts and data scientists.
- Responsible for mentoring team members and doing their
- performance review.
- Mentor the pod/region leads into more well-rounded managers and leader.
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in business analytics or analytics consulting.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in project delivery management and
- people managed a team of 4+members.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy/direction and follow through on
- execution while maintaining high levels of quality.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance expectations and
- delivering results.
- Ability to manage, coach and mentor leaders and team members.
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate
- roadblocks, diagnose problems and generate effective solutions.
- Strong command of language with ability to communicate persuasively and effectively.
- A leader someone who takes ownership of a task, builds a vision for it and inspires others around them to get behind it.
- The candidate will have strong technical knowledge including a
- grasp of programming languages.
- The candidate will have a strong understanding of analytical techniques.
- Organized & process-driven, thorough and structured approach to working.
- Ability to set good goals and objectives and write reviews for team members.
- Ability to lead through influence rather than direct authority.
- Ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive
- outlook in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
If you are interested kindly share your updated CV to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM- Marketing Research
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Specialized in Marketing Intelligence, Enterprise Analytics, Technology Platform, Programmatic, Brand Solutions, Performance Solutions Media Analytics.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Send a Query