Role : Support Analyst - SQL, Unix
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Answering in bound customer calls
- Documenting each incident in the tracking system and ensuring all pertinent data is accurately captured,
- including solutions provided.
- Processing inbound inquiries by advising clients on correct course of action and making necessary corrections in the appropriate system
- Researching past and future bookings, providing solutions to issues by calling hoteliers/travel agents/guests, sending facsimiles and e-mails, or obtaining further technical or policy information on an as needed basis
- Owning responsibility for issues received including research, calculations, and correspondence
- Promoting the organizations products and services as needed
- Remaining current on policies and industry development by reading trade publications and industry updates, and by attending ongoing training sessions
- Assisting with special projects and technical research on an as needed basis
- Identifying areas of key and continuous improvement
- Understanding GDS/CRS discrepancies
- Troubleshooting hotel questions and issues as well as working with other industry partners and vendors to pursue resolution of problems tied to other parties problems introducing instability to our system and customers
- Performing other related duties as assigned by management.
- Effectively responding to travel agent and guest queries
Location : Hyderabad
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 7,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd