- Using the best emerging technology, you will help to maintain existing products, develop new features and create 3D interactive gaming and immersive solutions for a variety of new and existing platforms to enhance user experience.
- Skills you must have : Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Experience developing for augmented/mixed reality on mobile platforms.
- Familiarity with level design and planning. Experience with game physics and particle systems.
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for performance.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming. Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns. The ability to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git. Strong understanding of 3D modeling / texturing work-flows for game engines.
- Experience with rendering and shader related code. Additional Skills: A passion for AR technologies and experience with AR frameworks such as ARCore, ARKit.
- Experience working with Machine Learning Agents and integrating pre-trained ML models within Unity.
- Experience integrating third-party SDK in Unity.
- Experience developing for mobile platforms. Experience with Android Studio/iOS Development
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
CareerNet aims to provide fast, simple and cost-effective solutions for our clients, through strategic advice and solutions in the areas of Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Talent Acquisition Strategy and Planning, Compensation Advisory, University Recruitment, Leadership Acquisition, Talent Branding, Role Design, Performance Management Systems, Outplacement and Exit Management
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd