- Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with HNI / High net worth clients.
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the clients profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization.
- Will be primarily responsible for identifying, and souring clients in equity broking.
- Cross-Sell of Third party investment products like Mutual Funds, Bonds, PMS & Structured products. Along with the bouquet of asset products- such as working capital loans, term loans, LAP, AL,HL, LAS and so on.
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the risk vs. reward balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Investment Banking
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd