- Planning and achieving the business budget for Construction Equipment for the country
- To ensure achievement of the business budget by means of various channels and direct marketing
- To maintain and achieve targeted IRR
- Credit Appraisal
- Escalations and approvals for all required key activities on timely basis
- Ensure cost maintenance and reduction
- Drive profitability and ensure healthy portfolio for the vertical
- Ensure consistency in overall Business growth of Construction Equipment
- To ensure manpower allocation at all levels as per business requirement
- Regular communication to team on various new schemes, policies, processes and guidelines
- Creating Second line in every circle by means of effective mentoring
- Regular circle/regional review
- To ensure retention of the team by means of effective employee engagement and R&R Initiatives in close coordination with HR team
- To ensure regular training of the team both on functional aspects and behavioural aspects in close coordination with L and D Team.
- Develop relationships with OEMs, Dealers, brokers, DSA, organized channel to achieve business budget.
- To nurture relationship with customers to drive long term business
- Build various platforms like dealer, DSA, brokers council for developing close alignment and conducive relationships with stakeholders
- To ensure improvement in market share for strategic customers and channels for the business.
- To develop process through effective MIS Management for evaluation of performances in terms volume, quality and market share
- Develop inter departmental relationship
- To take new initiatives for new schemes
- Explore alternate channel like digital platform for business growth
- Fraud Vigilance
- Maintaining good business portfolio
- Maintaining ED/OD / NPA / Non Starters and stock to minimal level
- Timely updation of product grid based on market inputs
- To monitor MIS regularly.
- To conduct Regular circle/regional review.
- Maintaining OD contracts as per benchmark and review all OD contracts with CHs, DMs and Collection Team
- Analyzing the portfolio based on geography, product and executive and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure all contracts are in 0 ageing while handing over to collection team after first year.
- Studying market trends and practices.
- Strategizing plans activities for overall expansion & profitability through Construction Equipment business
- Capturing important market information and communicating upward for enabling crucial decision making
- Abreast with competitors strategies, best practices and market activities / preferences and device the business plan accordingly.Profile Summary
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd