Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide end-to-end technical expertise and knowledge in support of architecture, UI and data model design, security, and deployment of the ANAPLAN product.
- Assist existing team of developers and analysts with design and development of custom reporting solutions using the ANAPLAN product in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Configuration of custom security roles and user access.
- Ensure availability of the ANAPLAN platform and resolve all outages within the SLA agreed with the business stakeholders
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, in both written and oral formats.
- Evangelization and knowledge sharing of ANAPLAN throughout the organization.
- Installation and testing of new releases of ANAPLAN updates/releases to ensure compatibility and minimize user impact.
- Drive development of reusable and simplified data models appropriate to support requirements
- Develop, communicate, and enforce data standards for data modelling and visualizations. Partner with technology team, Business Users and Product Management to drive successful adoption and evolution of the standards
- Support the ANAPLAN operations and interface with the vendor to resolve critical issues
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings
- Performance Optimization of the dashboards
Qualifications & Skills
Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering /Technology or related field
The candidate should demonstrate:
- A strong sense for collaboration and being a team player, ability to articulate issues and propose solutions.
- Structured thought process, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Analytical bent of mind, be willing to question the status quo and possess excellent soft skills.
- Should have a clear, logical, and effective verbal/written communication skills and to interpret technical material to clients
- Should have the ability to work well independently with multiple deadlines
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sense of urgency, go-getter attitude
- Self-motivated, quick learner is a must.
- Be able to influence and deliver
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role, candidate needs to possess the following skills experience and attributes:
- At least 3 years of successful implementation of Anaplan solutions as Model Builder on 3 or more Anaplan implementation projects.
- Good understanding of OLAP cubes functionality
- Knowledge of architecture, design, administration, and solution implementation in ANAPLAN.
- Understanding of Business Processes e.g. Budgeting & Planning, Rolling Forecast, overhead, Supply and Sales
- Should be competent in Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.
- Should have strong SQL, Dashboard Development and Data Integration skills
- Experience in Installation, configuration, clustering & optimizing performance of the ANAPLAN product in a multi-node environment involving large data volumes
- 7+years of industry experience; 4+ years in any of the platforms such as Salesforce, Hyperion, Cognos, MicroStrategy etc. preferred.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Salary: 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
About Alstom Transport India Limited:
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility. With 7.3 B of Sales and over 32,800 employees based in nearly 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation
As a promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the transport sector. Alstom offers a complete range of solutions (from high-speed trains to metros, tramways and e-buses), passenger solutions, customized services (maintenance, modernization), infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Alstom is a world leader in integrated transport systems. The company recorded sales of €7.3 billion and booked €10.0 billion of orders in the 2016/17 fiscal year. Headquartered in France, Alstom is present in over 60 countries and employs 32,800 people. UNIFE report forecasts India's accessible market at 4B€ over 2016-18, with growth of 6.6%. Alstom has established a strong presence in India and is currently executing metro projects in several Indian cities including Chennai, Kochi and Lucknow where it is supplying Rolling Stock manufactured out its state of the art facility at SriCity in Andhra Pradesh. In the Mainline space, Alstom is executing Signaling & Power Supply Systems for the 343 Km. section on World Bank funded Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor. Construction of the new electric locomotive factory for manufacturing and supply of 800 units of high horse power locomotives is also in full swing at Madhepura in Bihar. Alstom has set up an Engineering Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru, and this coupled with a strong manufacturing base as well as localized supply chains, is uniquely positioned to serve customers across the globe. Today, Alstom in India employs close to 3000 people and in line with Government of India’s ‘Make in India’ policy initiative, Alstom has been investing heavily in the country in producing world class rolling stock, components, design, research and development to not only serve the domestic market, but also rest of the world.
Alstom is a 100 yr old organization, incepted in 1928.
The organization’s growth is both organic and inorganic : we have grown by expanding our market foot print + through mergers, acquisitons and divestitures
As of 2015, Alstom Conglomorate was 20 Billion Euros, 1 Lakh employee base and present in 60 countries
The Business units were Power, Energy and Transport. With the Support function like HR, Finance, IT being in Shared service model for all 3 business units.
In November 2015, There was a divestiture to GE for Power and Energy and the entire shared services of Alstom (including Transport)
After the Divestitute – Alstom today is Alstom Transport : 8.5 billion euro Company with employee footprint of 35k across globle consisting of corporate offices, factories and project sites.
Alstom Transport is among the top 4 companies globally to have ability to provide turn key solutions in Rail Mobility.
Alstom Transport has 4 key business segments : Rolling stock (Chennai Metro, Kochi Metro, Lucknow Metro, Sydney Metro), Signaling (Bangalore Metro, Kochi Metro), Systems and Infra (EDFC Project, Power Supply for Jaipur Metro – Phase 1B, Mumbai Metro – L3), Maintenance
Flagship products: 800 E-locomotives in 11 yrs : 3.8 billion € project, Mumbai Metro – Line 2, Line 3, Kochi Metro (turn key project)
We are a core product EPC company which has flavours of Manufacturing, Projects, Global Delivery Centres
Alstom India replicates the France Headquarters closely by being the only region with presence of Project Sites, Manufacturing factories, Corporate and Commercial offices, Depots and Global Delivery CEntres of IT, Finance, HR etc.