- Responsible for keying, processing and/or adjusting health claims in accordance with claims policies and procedures.
- Works without significant guidance w/ basic understanding of multiple products (HMO, PPO, COB, etc.).
- Must be able to successfully perform all the duties.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Able to handle more complex claims.
- Good understanding of the application of benefit contracts, pricing, processing, policies,procedures, govt regs, coordination of benefits, & healthcare terminology.
- Good working knowledge of claims and products, including the grievance and/or re-consideration process.
- Excellent knowledge of the various operations of the organization, products, and services.
- Reviews, analyzes and processes claims/policies related to events to determine extent of company liability and entitlement. Researches and analyzes claims issues.
- Responds to inquiries, may involve customer/client contact.
- Requires a BA/BBA/B.com/B.Sc/B.Pharm of 2020 batch claims processing experience; previous experience using PC, database system, and related software (word processing, spread sheets, etc.); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
If interested, Kindly share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Role Category:General Insurance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Position: Claims Associate (Non Voice process)
Job Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Compensation: Best In Industry
Shift: Rotational , candidate should be flexible
Each associate will be responsible for processing applications submitted by members/applicants. The process will include enrollment of applications submitted by applicants into the system accurately within the TAT.
REPORTING TO: Team Leader
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd