Manufacturing SAP delivery specialist
INFORMATION SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY:
Alstom IS&T is a corporate organization composed of 5 pillars. That position is located under the Business Solutions pillar, in charge of global architecture of Alstom IT solutions, as well as deploying, and maintaining it. Within Business Solutions, the ERP Program Director oversees the ERP solution tower, where central ERP solutions lifecycle is managed, including its applicative landscape such as manufacturing execution system, and supplier collaborations solutions. The ERP Core Team is divided in 6 streams: Accounting, Controlling, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Operations and Quality. You will report to the Operations Stream leader under this organization.
Under the Operations Stream, this position is offered for the Industrialization & Manufacturing areas, which are in charge of:
- The management of all production SAP master data, interfaced with our dedicated Industrialization applications (PLM-alike)
- The life cycle of production orders: creation, release, download to our MES application, data collection back from the MES, until production completion.
You will mainly contribute to Alstom ERP core model implementation program. This position is based in Bangalore, and there will be frequent worldwide travel to Alstom sites to support locally roll-out. You will join an international team and collaborate actively with many different stakeholders (key users, regional process expert, Business process owner, solutions experts from all IS&T towers, Support teams, data et development factory). English language in a multicultural environment is a must.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Manufacturing SAP delivery specialists role is to deploy Alstom ERP core model including its satellites non-ERP solutions (like our Apriso MES application), part of Alstom ERP program. We are looking for an SAP-PP specialist to join our team, with a strong inclination / focus for the production execution area.
As an ERP delivery specialist, you are in charge of your functional scope to :
- Assess and define scope including org structure, functional scope, applicative landscape, and local gaps (contractual and regulatory)
- Assess and define data migration & cleansing strategy
- Support Key users for data mapping and migration
- Design, Build and Test Solution (Core + Localization+ Auth + Batch)
- Deploy Application landscape
- Train Key users
- Correct UAT & post go live solution defects
- Knowledge transfer to Run
- continuously improve our implementation methodology
FUNCTIONAL SCOPE :
Your Functional scope includes following business processes:
- Routings & BOM master data management
- Engineering Change Management
- Material staging (integration with Supply Chain)
- Production order execution (discrete manufacturing)
- Traceability & serialization (knowledge of what an Installed Base is, is a plus)
- Operations confirmation, time and goods movements reconciliation
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS :
BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES :
You are an action-oriented person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are a self-starter and result-oriented person. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are a must because you will need to work autonomously in a worldwide & multicultural environment. You should be agile to handle multiple tasks efficiently, keeping the big picture, and effectively delivering outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Deep functional knowledge in SAP ECC6 PP/SFC module, and experience implementing it
- Integration knowledge: MES Platforms (Apriso would be a plus), SAP-QM
- Knowledge with SAP-WM
- Technical knowledge (IDOC, LSMW, abap debug, query, other techno’s as Fiori, Hana database, PI)
- Language skills: English is a must, both spoken and written.
- Graduated with an engineering degree, you have more than 4 years of experience in SAP-ERP solutions.
Salary: 12,00,000 - 22,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
INTRODUCTION ALSTOM: We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 40 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd