Greetings from CareerNet Technologies!
I am reaching you regarding a Job Opportunity for one of our clients, a reputed MNC (direct payroll, permanent position).
Job Location : Bangalore/Chennai
• Understand clients key challenges, vision and objectives, Deep dive on as-is technology landscape
• Plan, Coordinate and conduct workshop with Business and IT leaders from customer side
• Very good understanding of AWS Connect and CX Technologies, their benefits and typical use cases
• Hands-on experience in transformation from legacy to AWS Connect projects for clients
• Score AWS Connect against vendor requirements, Perform fitment analysis, and ability to clearly articulate pros and cons of platform, risks and mitigation strategies
• Ability to formulate solution and functional blueprint for clients leveraging the building blocks in AWS Connect
• Very good understanding and experience in integration of AWS with leading CRM systems such as Salesforce, Pega etc.
• Elicit requirements from client and detail them to granular story points , define acceptance criteria
• Detail oriented and very good observer of industry trends, new releases from AWS and how to leverage them for client programs
• Hands-on with typical Agile tools for storyboarding such as Jira
• Collaborate closely with Project managers, Development & Testing team, COE to build solution in alignment with customer requirements
• Apprise Cognizant leadership team on progress, roadblocks, milestones regularly on weekly basis
• Assist business development and pre-sales team in putting together RFP responses eliciting right value propositions and win themes in AWS stack
• Good awareness on Digital and Customer Experience trends, Contact centers is a must
** If interested for the job opportunity, kindly fill the details below and revert back along with your updated resume **
Total years of experience -
Current Company / Payroll -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice period -
Preferred Location -
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Established in 1999, CareerNet is the leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions to the Technology, Knowledge Services, Banking and Financial Services sectors in India. The leadership team has several decades of collective experience working for global services and consulting firms and are alumni of premier educational institutions in India.
CareerNet aims to provide fast, simple and cost-effective solutions for our clients, through strategic advice and solutions in the areas of Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Talent Acquisition Strategy and Planning, Compensation Advisory, University Recruitment, Leadership Acquisition, Talent Branding, Role Design, Performance Management Systems, Outplacement and Exit Management.
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd