Greetings from CareerNet Technologies!
I am reaching you regarding a Job Opportunity for one of our clients, a reputed MNC(direrct payroll, permanent position).
Job Location : Bangalore / Gurgaon / Hyderabad / Mumbai
Skills Required ;
• 5 years of work experience in one or more Cyber areas around SIEM, SOAR, Incident
Response, Threat Hunting and Forensics
• SIEM architecture design, implementation and maintenance, use case development, log source
• Proficient understanding of IT infrastructure and security architecture, networks management,
network security, log management, ethical hacking and security assessment tools and relevant
security technologies, such as malware management, network forensics, flow analysis,
• Bachelor of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in computer science,
information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management,
engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines
• Background and knowledge of general security concepts, such as defense-in-depth, least
privilege, security architecture and design, threat modeling, etc.
• Ability to demonstrate an investigative mindset. Not just being able to execute a task but
being able to understand the reason for that task, and determine next steps depending on the
results while maintaining a firm grasp of the overall goals of the entire process
• Basic understanding of Industry standards in operations such as ITIL processes (e.g. Change
Management, Configuration Management, Problem Management, Incident Management),
SixSigma standards etc.
• Excellent communication, listening & facilitation skills
** If interested for the job opportunity, kindly fill the details below and revert back along with your updated resume **
Total years of experience -
Current Company / Payroll -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice period -
Preferred Location -
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Established in 1999, CareerNet is the leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions to the Technology, Knowledge Services, Banking and Financial Services sectors in India. The leadership team has several decades of collective experience working for global services and consulting firms and are alumni of premier educational institutions in India.
CareerNet aims to provide fast, simple and cost-effective solutions for our clients, through strategic advice and solutions in the areas of Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Talent Acquisition Strategy and Planning, Compensation Advisory, University Recruitment, Leadership Acquisition, Talent Branding, Role Design, Performance Management Systems, Outplacement and Exit Management.
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd