What are we looking for?
- 5+ yrs of Relevant exp with at least 2 yrs in a People Management role
- We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
What can you Expect in the role?
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 30,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, M.Phil. - Dermatology, Dairy Technology, Ph.D - Any Specialization
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
All-in-one platform for virtual events, summits, meetups & workshops with a social lounge to deliver a rich networking experience. Virtual events, real connections.
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd