Skill: Machine Learning Engineer
Educational Qualification : Mtech/Btech/MCA from reputed institutions.
Work Location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
- 4+ years of experience in developing and implementing common NLP frameworks and languages including NLTK, Spacy, Stanford NLP, BERT, TFIDF, Wordnet.
- Strong development experience in Python and NLP, ML packages.
- Experience as developer in AI/ML/NLP
- Knowledge of Topic Modelling, Sentiment analysis, Summarization, Semantic analysis, Entity identification, OCR and Word Embedding Vectors and other machine learning / deep learning capabilities using unstructured text datasets.
- Experience with implementation/deployment of NLP pipeline
- Understanding and experience with leading supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods such as Regression, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, KNN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Ensemble methods, text mining etc.
Interested candidates may share resumes to email@example.com
Note : Female candidates preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Transportation based client(permanent role)
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd