The key job responsibilities will be to:
- Architect, design, and implement large-scale identity and access management (IAM)solutions
- Interact with clients, including working with client teams in an onsite and offshore delivery model
- Advanced debugging and troubleshoot issues, including interacting with technology vendors
- Customize, configure, and develop IAM solution integrations using requirements and design and independently manage project deliverables to successful completion
- Involve in requirements gathering, design documentation by conducting workshops in onsite/offshore delivery model for multiple projects
- Work on IAM strategy engagements (IAM road map, vendor selection,etc.)
- Enabling business development by assisting in a request for proposal and sales processes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Established in 1999, CareerNet is the leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions to the Technology, Knowledge Services, Banking and Financial Services sectors in India. The leadership team has several decades of collective experience working for global services and consulting firms and are alumni of premier educational institutions in India.
CareerNet aims to provide fast, simple and cost-effective solutions for our clients, through strategic advice and solutions in the areas of Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Talent Acquisition Strategy and Planning, Compensation Advisory, University Recruitment, Leadership Acquisition, Talent Branding, Role Design, Performance Management Systems, Outplacement and Exit Management.
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd