Roles and Responsibilities
Working under limited oversight, performs moderately defined transactional tasks in Order and Trade Settlement to Cash.
• Follows moderately defined procedures to ensure the consistent application of process objectives and standards
• Handle Sales Order and Contract related transactions
• Respond the emails of BU and to deliver error free process
• Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues
• Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency
• Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
• The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Planning and
COSO requirements and guidelines of the organization
Handle Order and Trade Settlement to Cash (OTSC) activities which includes Creation of sales order ,
Delivery, Invoicing, Contracts (Supply chain Management)
Respond the emails of BU and to deliver error free process
Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
Ensure new business migration activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate training, documentation and controls.
Handling queries from BU on a timely manner also build and maintain relationships with BU.
Role:Accountant / Accounts Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd