Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive design, development, implementation and documentation
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Drive the success of the implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
- Work with senior leadership to chart out the future roadmap of the products
- Participate in hiring and build teams enabling them to be high performing agile teams.
- Interact closely for requirements with Business owners and technical teams both within India and across the globe. You will use your engineering experience and technical skill to define design and overall architecture for highly scalable and robust solutions.
- You will work with engineering teams to create high level and low level designs, drive design discussion and technical decisions.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 10+ years of experience in design and development of highly-scalable applications and platform development.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Experience in advanced Java/Sterling (Order Management) programming.
- Demonstrated knowledge of java, J2EE, Technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Java Script, ReactJS,
- Demonstrated knowledge of Restful Web Services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience in API Development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and no-SQL technologies such as Oracle, Kafka.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems.
- Experience with different Operating Systems such as Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Team player & result oriented.
- Understanding of ecommerce & retail is big plus.
- Handled large production systems
- Knowledge in cloud
Salary: 35,00,000 - 50,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careernet is the leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions to the Technology, Knowledge Services, Banking and Financial Services sectors in India. At Careernet, we proactively build and maintain enduring relationships with high quality professionals through the lifecycle of their careers.
Please contact to 7337875015
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd