Position Title: Staff Program Manager, I(OM)
- Years of Experience: 12-15 years
- Job Experience: Minimum 12 years working experience in any of the following areas: Experience working in a multinational high technology corporation in the areas related to Order Management, Customer Service functions
- Educational: Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience with a Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or MBA (Supply Chain/Operations)
- Functional expert in order management function driving various aspects related to SAP troubleshooting, process enhancements
- Troubleshoot, resolve issue’s and clear roadblocks related to Global Quote to cash process on daily basis, work with global stakeholders to understand system blocks in SAP, do RCCA and provide resolution within time bound manner.
- Drive process improvement, SAP enhancement projects with end to end accountability from development of requirements, work with technical teams in solution development and deployment
- Provide functional Order management expertise in spares operations cross functional initiatives and support execution of spares operations roadmap
- Well versed with SAP SD, generate report and data from SAP, analyzes and use information to identify root cause, suggest corrective & preventive actions to reduce repeat issue’s and improve process efficiency.
- Works with management to address multiple aspect of Quote to cash process, customer issue’s, and product availability.
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Proven experience in managing processes in the any of areas related to Order Management, customer service problem-solving, related to process and SAP etc.
- Proficiency in SAP SD, MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS access, Visio, SharePoint, Project) - exposure to CRM deployment will be an added advantage
- Curiosity for learning new tools & technology with understanding of applicability/benefits to organization processes
- Business acumen to understand various data points/KPIs to interpret impact of numbers to organization
- Strong command over developing business case for new ideas/initiatives
- High energy, strong work ethic, adaptive, able to meet tight deadlines without much supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate cross-functionally
- Certification in supply chain, project management
- Exposure to new tools & technology in Order management, customer service domain will be added advantage
- Exposure to CRM Platform, SQL, Power BI, Power Apps, Winshuttle, Esker & Apropos
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Production/Industrial
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
As a leading supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the global semiconductor industry, Develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more
power efficient electronic devices—the kind that are driving the proliferation of technology into our everyday lives.
To produce the tiny, complex chips used in products such as cell phones, computing devices, and entertainment gadgets, semiconductor manufacturers require highly sophisticated processes and equipment. Their products play a key role in this, allowing chip makers to build device features that are more than 1,000 times smaller than a grain of sand. In fact, nearly every leading-edge integrated circuit made today has been processed with their equipment.
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd