"This job role is open with our product based client"
Technical Support for Web Applications (Engineer)
In this role, you will be responsible to support the production software deployed for organization's consumers and internal users. The goal will be to become the first line of troubleshooting for multiple web applications deployed on the cloud. You will be responsible for the customer or internal-user support experience as part of a small team of field support engineers. The team will provide both weekday and weekend support on a rotational/shift basis.
1. Demonstrate a powerful sense of customer service, teamwork, work ethic and positivity.
2. Be a part of the complete production support function for technology products for Level 1 to Level 3 support.
3. Own, troubleshoot and solve technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming with members of development teams to find the answer to a problem).
4. Help troubleshoot any user tickets that require interaction with Software Engineering and Quality Assurance teams.
5. Participate in trainings and demos for product launches
6. Quickly identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically). 7. Work towards providing a 100% Application uptime, under heavy load conditions. 8. Participate in creating a knowledge base of FAQs, features/workflow documentation, including SOPs, flow diagrams and end user documentation.
9. Work under the supervision of a Tech Support (Lead).
1. Good analytical, problem solving & troubleshooting skills
2. SQL (Mandatory), REST APIs (Mandatory), Python or JAVA (Desired)
3. Familiarity with JIRA
4. AWS basics, ability to check cloud infrastructure using Grafana or equivalent tool 5. Ability to check application logs with tools such as Datadog
6. Good understanding of the web technologies and ability to go deep into based on need. 7. Great communication skills in spoken and written English
8. Ability to think outside the box to mitigate risks and challenges faced by the users 9. Ability to scripting for automation of workflows and processes
- 1+ year of experience as an Tech Support Engineer for teams working on web applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience from a reputed college
Role:Network (Support) Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd