"This role is open with our product based client"
Lead Technical Support for Web Applications
In this role, you will be responsible to lead the support team for organization's production software used by consumers and internal users. The goal will be for your team to become the first line of troubleshooting for multiple web applications deployed on the cloud. You will be responsible for the customer or internal-user support experience over weekdays and weekends with a small team of field support engineers. Team members must provide this support on a rotational/shift basis.
1. Lead /own the complete production support function for technology products for Level 1 to Level 3 support.
2. Own, troubleshoot and solve technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming with members of development teams to find the answer to a problem).
3. Help troubleshoot any technically involved user tickets that require interaction with Software Engineering and Quality Assurance teams.
4. Participate in trainings and demos for product launches
5. Quickly identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically).
6. Handle core support functions such as Incident Management and Application Monitoring adhering to processes built with a strong customer focus - work towards providing a 100% Application uptime, under heavy load conditions.
7. Create a knowledge base of FAQs, features/workflow documentation, including SOPs, flow diagrams and end user documentation.
8. Provide ramp up activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring to juniors in the technical support team.
9. Demonstrate a powerful sense of customer service, teamwork, work ethic and positivity.
1. Good analytical, problem solving & troubleshooting skills
2. SQL (Mandatory), REST APIs (Mandatory), Python or JAVA (Desired)
3. AWS basics, ability to check cloud infrastructure using Grafana or equivalent tool 4. Ability to check application logs with tools such as Datadog
5. Basic understanding of the web technologies and ability to ramp up or go deep based on need. 6. Production Support Management, Level 1/2/3 triage
7. Great communication skills in spoken and written English
8. Ability to think outside the box to mitigate risks and challenges faced by the users
9. Ability to scripting for automation of workflows and processes
6+ years of experience of which 2+ years as an Production Support Lead for teams working on web applications
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd