What are we looking for?
- Strong work-ethic.
- Min. 5 + years of designing experience across global product organisations which are
- known for their design focus.
- Min 2 years of design leadership / Design head responsibility in a Product Organisation.
- Strong willingness to work remotely.
- Adept at modern design tools like Figma, InVision etc.
- Be really good at understanding consumer UX, by building and nurturing customer personas, journeys and life cycles.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with Product Dev cycles and Scrum.
- Opinionated about what is great user experience.
- Expert in using modern design tools.
What can you Expect in the role?
- Collaborate with team members who are remote.
- Own the end-to-end user experience, across all device platforms.
- Play an active role in Product Strategy formulation.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Is an all-in-one platform for virtual events, summits, meetups & workshops with a social lounge to deliver a rich networking experience. Virtual events, real connections.
Contact Company:Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd